Next Design Thinking Workshops
31ST JANUARY 2018 (FILLING FAST!)
8TH MARCH 2018 (EARLY BOOKINGS ADVISED)
Cost: $898 excl. GST
Venue: Powerhouse 1, Federal Mills, Geelong.
Design Thinking is a process for innovation that is transforming business as we know it.
Design Thinking (also known as human-centred design) allows professionals from every industry to embrace problems and create solutions that are user-centric in design and effective in implementation. It encourages you to dig deeper, ask the difficult questions, and go beyond the obvious to understand the real challenge to be solved. It is an approach that always puts the user at the centre, and uses tactics such as empathy, rapid ideation, low fidelity prototyping and testing to develop and implement ideas that create impact.
It doesn't matter whether you want to develop a new product, service or customer experience, or do something less tangible like improve systems, processes or your workplace culture. If you have problems to solve, then Design Thinking is the process you need.
Key features of the workshop include:
- You will apply the Design Thinking process to problems that impact your business and your users, and leave with a range of ideas and opportunities for overcoming them.
- You will learn what influences your users’ actions, preferences and needs and how to use this knowledge to your advantage.
- You will learn how user insight reduces risk.
- You will gain practical tools in user empathy, idea generation and low fidelity prototyping, as well as crash and learn methodologies.
- You will receive high quality and engaging course materials with relevant case studies, Design Thinking tools and practical tips.
- You will improve your skills and gain invaluable innovation confidence.
- You will receive access to an online portal featuring printable Design Thinking tools.
- You will be trained by Andrew Jones, Co-Founder of G2 Innovation. Andrew has worked with some of the world's most well-known brands, helping them to solve complex problems and to re-think their innovation strategy and approach. You can find out more about Andrew here.
- You will receive lunch, and all the morning and afternoon trimmings!
This One-Day Workshop will provide you with the fundamentals of this incredible process, along with a range of take-away tools for practical implementation. You’ll have the opportunity to apply your learning to real problems, and be guided in each exercise by a world-class expert in human-centred design. By the end of the day, you’ll not only have discovered the What and Why of Design Thinking, you’ll have learnt and actioned the How, ensuring that your experience is both enlightening and constructive.
Location: Geelong, Victoria Venue: Powerhouse 1, Federal Mills, Geelong.
31 January 2018 - FILLING FAST!
8 March 2018 - EARLY BOOKINGS ADVISED
Cost: $898 excl. GST
ARE YOU TRAVELLING FOR THIS WORKSHOP?
If you're travelling from interstate, our nearest airport is Avalon Airport. It's only 25 minutes away by uber, taxi or shuttle bus. Tullamarine, Melbourne's International Airport, is about an hour away.
If you're travelling from Melbourne, the train journey from Southern Cross Station to Geelong Station takes about an hour and it's the same duration by car.
Phone us on (03) 9020 7341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know about other G2 Innovation workshops?
Click here for our range of training workshops.