INNOVATING PEOPLE AND CULTURE
In today's constantly changing business landscape, organisational culture is central to a company's ability to innovate. Employees need to be able to embrace change, be curious, display entrepreneurism, as well as think and act autonomously. Your organisation's culture should empower them to do this.
To create a culture of innovation you need skills such as empathy, agility and creativity. You need to get to the heart of why employees behave in certain ways, need certain things, excel in certain areas and disengage in others, then use this knowledge to generate impactful solutions.
With its human-centric focus Design Thinking is the perfect framework for developing a robust and innovative culture.
Design Thinking has been used to:
- Develop and sustain a culture of innovation.
- Manage complex organisational change.
- Attract and retain the best talent.
- Build empathetic and impactful graduate programs.
- Redefine the appraisal process.
- Create meaningful diversity and leadership programs.
- Develop training and learning management systems that align with the future world of work.
At G2 Innovation we support HR and leadership teams, CEOs and innovation departments to overcome organisational challenges and develop empowering cultures. We do this through:
- Bespoke team training and coaching
- Design your Culture sprints
- Organisational co-design programs
- Transformation programs
To help you on your journey, we've created a variety of 'Design Thinking - Cheat Sheets' featuring top tips and case studies. Download them below.