innovating your culture
the half day workshop
22 FEBRUARY 2018
Cost: $398 excl. GST
Venue: Powerhouse 1, Federal Mills, North Geelong.
In the 20th century the words 'culture' and 'innovation' go hand-in-hand. Without innovation, your culture will not thrive and without a robust culture, innovation cannot prosper.
In this half-day workshop you will explore how to use innovation tools to build a robust 21st century culture. One that genuinely understands its workforce, has the skills and tools to effectively problem solve, and that has the dynamism and motivation to generate, test and deliver on ideas.
You will also learn how embedding innovation processes into your organisation reduces risk aversion, bureaucracy and helps support staff retention and talent acquisition.
This workshop is ideal for professionals that want to develop, maintain and support an innovative, autonomous and motivated culture.
Key learnings from the workshop include:
- You'll learn about the intrinsic role of innovation in your culture.
- You'll be introduced to G2 Innovation's process for innovation.
- You'll discover how to use persona and empathy mapping to support your culture.
- You'll see how simple changes to your problem solving process can have a transformative impact on your culture.
- You'll take away tools and techniques that inspire greater creativity and autonomy in the workplace.
- You’ll receive high quality and engaging course materials with tools and practical tips.
- You’ll receive a scrumptious morning tea!
Location: The Powerhouse, Federal Mills Park, North Geelong, 3215.
Date: Thursday, 22 February 2017
Time: 9am - 12pm.
Cost: $398.00 per person + GST
how are you travelling to this workshop?
If you are travelling from interstate, our nearest Airport is Avalon Airport. It's only 25 minutes away by uber, taxi or shuttle bus. Tullamarine Airport is about an hour away.
If you're travelling from Melbourne, the train journey from Southern Cross to North Geelong takes a little over an hour and it's about the same duration by car. There is free all-day parking at Federal Mills Park
Read more about Innovating Your Culture here: