Design Thinking for Marketing
Design Thinking for Marketing
- Thursday, 19 July 2018
- 9.00am - 5.00pm,
- Venue: The Innovation Powerhouse, Federal Mills, North Geelong.
- Meals: Lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided
- The price is exclusive of GST.
Every marketer knows that the customer reigns supreme, but sometimes knowing what is true, is not enough. In the fast-moving world of marketing, the pressure of kpi's, metrics and sales forecasts can push what should be the imperative, under the carpet.
The good news is that by learning and applying Design Thinking, you can both deliver value to your organisation and value to your customer.
In this workshop - we'll show you how!
Design Thinking is a mindset, skillset and toolset that allows people to genuinely understand problems and create solutions that their customers actually want and need. It dives deeply into the human experience, asking the difficult questions and going beyond the obvious to develop ideas that keep the customer at the centre. It is an approach that's friendly both to the time-poor and to the purse strings, using simple yet effective tools to empathise, ideate, prototype and deliver ideas that create impact.
'Design Thinking for Marketing Professionals'provides marketers with the fundamentals of the Design Thinking process specifically from a marketing and communications perspective. Participants will learn and practice tools and techniques to uncover next-level understanding of their user needs, wants and desires and then generate, design and develop ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy them.
If you work in marketing and have ever asked yourself:
"Do we need to be more customer focussed?"
"How do I discover and empathise with our customers needs?"
"How can we create meaningful interactions with our customers?"
"How do I create a customer journey map?"
"What do I need to ideate effectively?"
"How can I design, develop and test my ideas with less impact on the budget?"
This is the workshop for you!
KEY FEATURES OF THE WORKSHOP INCLUDE:
- You will apply the Design Thinking process to your own marketing challenges, and leave with a range of ideas and opportunities for overcoming them.
- You will learn what influences your customers actions, preferences and needs and how to use this knowledge to to create meaningful engagement with them.
- You will gain practical tools in user empathy, persona mapping, interviewing techniques, idea generation and low fidelity prototyping, as well as powerful tools for gaining wider organisational buy-in.
- You will learn how customer insight can be used to empower you and your team.
- You will receive high quality and engaging course materials with relevant case studies, Design Thinking tools and practical tips.
- You will receive lunch, and all the morning and afternoon trimmings!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE WORKSHOP HERE
Don't have a credit card? Please email Sian at email@example.com to arrange an invoice.
Please contact G2 Innovation on (03) 9020 7341 if you or anyone in your team has accessibility requirements. This will allow us to best meet your needs.
No returns and no refunds. We will happily accept a substitute should you be unable to attend on the day.
Please read the terms and conditions on the booking form carefully.